We at menavend.com ("we", "us") recognize the importance of privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
menavend.com (the "Platform") is a B2B platform which connects and facilitates sales and purchases of products and/or services between suppliers (or "Sellers") and buyers (or "Buyers"). The Platform is for business-to-business transactions and therefore is only made available for use by businesses and not for individual or personal use.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at our home page.
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information you provide to us
If you are sole trader Buyer or Seller and/or their representative, you will be asked to:
- Provide your contact information needed for account registration, including name, address, phone number, email address, job title and department;
- Provide identity information, tax registration and/or related information about your business, such as company name, business type and industry, corporate registration details and information about your business registration documents, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates and security code and tracking information from cheques or money orders to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Platform;
- Provide details about the goods and products that you intend to sell/buy via the Platform;
- Information you submit to the Platform on your profile will be publicly available on the Platform and therefore accessible by sellers/buyers approved by you.
Information that we collect automatically
- We may record a copy of your correspondence if you contact us.
- We will collect contact details and other information of users from publicly available sources for the purposes of due diligence.
- We will collect and keep records of your activities, transactions, interactions on the Platform including information relating to the types and specifications of the products and services purchased, pricing and delivery information, communications between users and any information disclosed in any discussion forum.
- We may update your contact information frequently, either from you or from public resources if necessary
- If you visit our Platform, we will automatically collect certain information from your device. Specifically this information may include IP addresses, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, geographic location, browsing patterns and details of how you have interacted with our Platform and the goods and services available on it.
- We gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Platform, where they come from, and what content is of interest to them.
- We use the above-mentioned information for analytics purposes in order to improve the quality and relevance of our Platform to you and to buyers or sellers similar to you. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology.
Information that we receive from third parties
- We may receive personal information about you from social media platforms if you choose to register for a Platform account via a social media account. Exactly what information we receive will depend on your privacy settings with the applicable platform, but would typically include basic public profile information such as:
- User name
- Profile picture
- Company name
- Work information
- Contact details
- We may collect personal information about you from third parties that are hired by us to assist with providing verification services, and conducting suitable money laundering and KYC (know-your-customer) checks on users, and to improve our marketing efforts. This may include any information needed for our due diligence.
Use of your personal information
- Verify your identity and conducting our due diligence, KYC and any needed background checks in accordance with your and our jurisdiction in order to set up your account on the Platform including giving you log-in ID and develop your profile;
- Providing you with the needed and customized customer service support;
- Providing logistics and warehousing services
- Facilitating customs clearance declarations / applications via the Platform;
- Assessing and monitoring account security related to fraud, money laundering and other security incidents;
- Make the best effort to manage a tailored marketing and advertising of your interest based on your platform usage, browsing and order history;
- Performing research and statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, and to improve the product offerings and services
- Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based on the information we collect. We will seek your approval when relevant as per regulations and local laws;
- If permitted by applicable data protection laws, we may use your information for other purposes that are not disclosed to you such as archiving, research or statistical purposes
Disclosure of your personal information:
We may disclose your personal information to the following purposes:
- Other Platform Users if relevant in in order to complete the main objective of the platform which is to facilitate transactions made between you and the other users; including their customer service providers and/or employees to provide after-sale services
- Third party business partners and service providers such as:
- Service providers that work with us to provide processing services such as software, tools, systems and messaging services;
- Business partners and suppliers (for example, in order for them to provide you with discounts or offers that may interest you);
- Logistics partners for providing pickup, delivery and custom clearance services
- Cloud computing service providing storage services;
- Risk control service providers to assess the security of the Platform
- We may also disclose and transfer your personal information or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws, or to defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests or those of any other person
- To a buyer or potential buyer of our business, and/or merger or acquisition of any part of our business. Provided that the use of the data will remain for the purposes provided hereof;
- To any other person and/or entity after your approval on the disclosure.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
HOW TO CONTACT US